Action Plan 2012
- 21 Day Workout
- AJCSS Communications
- AJCSS Progress Recorder
- Amazon Prime
- Augusta Newspaper
- Business Week
- CHECK FOR VIRUS
- CNN Videos
- Create Space - Publish Books
- Family Y
- Fantastic Family
- Free Clip Art
- FREE Conferencing
- Georgia Tech - Email
- Georgia Tech EI2
- Georgia Tech Sports
- Google Docs
- Google Search
- GT Lean Calendar
- GT MEP - Form for LARGE PROJECTS
- GT MEP - Form for MARKETING SUPPORT
- GT MEP - Form for SMALL PROJECTS
- GT Wonderland
- GTLC - Members Sign-Up
- Guide to Fresh Herbs
- Henry Levi KeeptheMemoryAlive
- Home Remedies
- HT - Brain Chemistry
- HT - Dr. John Bergman
- Jewish Activities
- Jigsaw Puzzles
- Judaism 101
- Lean Resource
- MG - Backyard Garden Layout
- MG - Big Bug Hunt
- MG - Georgia
- MG Farmers Almanac - TYPES of Plants
- MG Garden Planner - Farmer's Almanac
- MG Gardener Supply Planning Tools
- MG Master Gardener Reporting
- MG Plant Smart
- MG Vegetable Garden Planner
- MG Walter Reeves - Georgia Gardening
- Mind Openerz
- Offfice Pool Sheets
- PowerPoint Presentations
- Price Family Wellness
- Project at POTTERS
- Prosci - Change MGT
- QUICKBASE - Impacts
- ResMed MyAir
- Seeing inside others
- Sporting News
- Survey Monkey
- TD Jakes
- Tech Trac
- Trip Advisor
- USATODAY Crossword Puzzle
- Volunteer Spot
- Week Daily News
- Wells Fargo
- White Pages
Tuesday, September 4, 2012
Friday, July 6, 2012
Monday, August 1, 2011
From: Bonsprice [mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org]
Sent: Monday, August 01, 2011 3:41 PM
To: email@example.com; Amy Price; Mara Price; Jay Price
Subject: Just to say I love you
I am always being sent info, but I thought these words were particularly important! I hope you enjoy them. I love you all!!The best day of your life is the one on which you decide your life is your own. No apologies or excuses. No one to lean on, rely on, or blame. The gift is yours - it is an amazing journey - and you alone are responsible for the quality of it.
This is the day your life really begins.
1. Set an intention. Before you get out of bed, decide what kind of day you want to have. Make a deliberate, conscious decision about how you want to create your day. Write it down. Play a little with how it might feel. When you get up, act accordingly. Remind yourself throughout the day of your intention. Look for ways your intention is playing out in your world. Suggested intention: Today is the best day ever!
2. Be true to yourself. Live your life doing what feels right to you, not what someone else thinks you should do. It’s ok to listen to advice, but in the end, make the decision that feels best for you. Being a people pleaser is a very frustrating way to live. Get in the habit of pleasing yourself. You are responsible for your own happiness. Your feelings are important.
3. Change your mental diet. Read uplifting books. Listen to uplifting tapes and CDs and attend uplifting workshops. What you focus on expands. What you put your attention on becomes more real. Don’t focus on negativity. Stop watching the news. Avoid whiners and complainers. Walk away.
4. Be aware of what your monkey mind, the voice in your head, is saying. Widen back and observe your thoughts. If a particular thought isn't kind or isn’t serving you, note this and redirect your focus to what you are wanting. This may take a bit of practice. Remember to be kind to yourself as you are gaining awareness and strengthening your will.
5. Upgrade your physical diet. Processed foods contain very little nutritional value when compared to raw, organic fruits and vegetables. Eat fresh produce rather than processed foods whenever possible. Drink plenty of water, fresh juices and smoothies instead of caffeinated beverages or energy drinks. Add nutrient dense superfoods to your diet. When you take care of your body by supplying it with good nutrients, you will naturally feel better and have more energy.
6. Stop comparing yourself to others. You are not supposed to be like anyone else. You are you. You are the only one who can be you. Your perspectives, gifts and value are exclusively yours. You are a unique expression of God. Revel in it! If you want something to measure yourself by, compare how you were yesterday to how you are today, and be kind.
7. Create an uplifting environment for yourself. This can be joyful colors, uplifting music, nature photos, plants, uplifting posters, open windows… you decide. Wear clothes that you feel good in.
8. Celebrate your successes. Even the small ones. Don't wait to get perfect. Any progress at all is worthy of celebration. When you celebrate, you are telling the universe “I am loving this. Please give me more!” Yay!
9. Be grateful. You have much to be grateful for. Before you go to bed each night, write down ten things you are grateful for that day and why. This is an important step. Gratitude alone can turn things around for you. What are you grateful for right now?
10. Create a list of accomplishments and review it often. We tend to get overwhelmed looking at what’s left to be done and forget to give ourselves credit for how far we’ve already come.
11. Don’t take yourself, or life, too seriously. Lighten up. Dare to have fun. “Angels can fly because they take themselves lightly” ~ G.K Chesterton
12. Learn something new. Become an expert. Get curious and learn all there is to learn about what interests you. Learning is growing, and it feels good.
13. Do things that stretch your comfort zone. Anytime you feel fear, as long as it isn't life threatening, is an opportunity to grow! "Life shrinks or expands in proportion to one's courage." ~Anais Nin
14. Do something nice for yourself. You deserve it! Maybe a massage, a bath or nap. The key here is to really enjoy it. Feeling guilty defeats the purpose.
15. Do something nice for someone else. Volunteer. Being of service, without expectation of reward, feels really good.
16. Spend time regularly doing things you find joyful. What make your heart sing? Do more of it! Remember being happy is not a selfish act. Your joy is a gift to the world! When you feel joyful, your joy is contagious.
17. Do something physical. Clean out a closet. Get out of the house. Go for a walk. Do some gardening. Visit the nature preserve. Exercise. Fly a kite. Ride a bike. Exercise produces endorphins that help you feel better. Also, being outdoors in the sunshine helps the body produce vitamin D, which contributes to a healthier, happier you.
18. Spend time with supportive, uplifting people. We do exist!
19. Create positive affirmations about yourself. Post them about your home. Say them often and out loud.
20. Remind yourself often you are a miraculous, sacred, perfect expression of God. Amazing, incredible you are worthy and loved always, without having to do a thing.
21. Spend some time just being. This is much easier in Nature. Go camping. Take a walk. Climb a tree. Sit by a stream. Put up a hammock and climb in. In reconnecting with the Earth and Nature, we slow down and have time for some inner reflection. Priorities become clearer. God is more easily recognized here.